Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Husband...

...REALLY is watching TV!!! Today in the STL, it was a yucky, rainy day so I came home from work and made chili!!! It was delicious and we have lots of leftovers. Usually, Matt is the one that cooks in our relationship but I've been the chef this week and I think I've done a pretty good job if I do say so myself. Tilapia on Tuesday night, turkey ham on Wednesday night and chili tonight! The best part was dessert (which I didn't eat because I'm still trying to fit in my wedding dress)...

I bought some bananas last week and, of course, we couldn't eat them fast enough (that drives me crazy about bananas-they brown so fast) so I made three loaves of banana bread with mini chocolate chips and almonds!!! OMG!!! The house smells so yummy!!! Once Matt's show is over, we're taking a loaf over to his parents then going to buy a gift for our friends' 4-year old son whose birthday party is this Sunday~I'm excited to go to the party because he is such a cutie!!!

Happy almost weekend!

No comments :