Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What a weekend...

...it was busy! We left town Friday afternoon heading to Cape. Friday night, we went to the SEMO District Fair and saw Craig Morgan. It was an awesome concert! We could actually see him from our seats, he was funny and interacted with the crowd but he did make some really funny faces!

Then on Saturday, I had a shower at my friend Laura's house. Thank you thank you thank you to Laura for doing that! The food was delicious and we had a great time! Then my friend, Ashley, had a baby on Friday so I had to go see her at the hospital. Then I had to go get Matt's "prize" at Target and that was interesting to say the least. Then I went back to my mom's where Matt got to have a shower or to sound more manly a "Get to Know Matthew Party." Here are just a couple of pics from the weekend:
Matt and his sweet ride AKA Prize for how well he knew me~ask him what color my eyes are!
Ashley, Garet Michael and me

We are 25 days away from the big wedding! I am so ready for it to be here!!!

No comments :