Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Flood Gates...

...so Matt and I have been working on making our little half bath into a full since the beginning of February. We are so close to being finished, it's not even funny! So this past Saturday, Matt puts on the showerhead and knob and we're good to go!!! He tests out the shower head and everything works upstairs. Here are a couple of pictures of the finished product:




Then Sunday, I go downstairs to put the dogs away and notice that the gloves I'd set on the washer were soaked. I yell up at Matt and we both scratch our head. Then we decide to test the new shower again and the flood gates open pouring into our basement. The guy who did the plumbing came up and fixed it today but now this is what our OTHER bathroom looks like:



I'll be glad when all this remodeling is done but yah for a brand new shower that's ready to use!!!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous!!!

Cecilia said...

Congrats!! It looks gorgeous!! I completely understand about finishing. It seems like we have been at this for a year. Ugh. It's so worth it though!!