Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday...

...today was a busy day! First off, let me tell you how much I HATE the spring forward thing...totally throws me off! So we got up this morning and since my husband didn't want to go to church (could have been due to the fact that I woke him up at 1am to tell him I was bored out of my gourd and wide awake...I'd already watched Rock of Love, read my book and even got out our wedding DVD), we started cleaning the house while we waited for his sister to come over. When she got here, we took all the dogs (one each) out to the park and luckily, we drove through the storm so it was gone by the time we got to the park and we weren't at home while it stormed! Then we went shopping...I got new earrings since I've been wearing an eraser on the back of my ear for the past week because I lost the back, I got a free pair of underwear from Vicki's Secret since my birthday is this Friday and I got the cutest pair of shorts so now it needs to warm up!!! Then we came home, did laundry, Matt put together his saw because I sealed the tile so now its ready for the baseboards to go back down. Then we went and visited with his mom and grabbed some dinner...not realizing it was almost SEVEN before we ate (that is SUPER late for us). Here is a picture of my new shorts and top I got to match. I sure hope this week goes by fast!!!

2 comments :

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Cute new comfy clothes!

Cecilia said...

I LOVE the color of the outfit!!! My favorite!!! You guys were crazy busy. Kudos to you. I am so not motivated.