Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Greatest Gift of All...

...I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We were very blessed this year...great weather to travel in, fun times with our families, amazing food, a good night of sleep (baby girl slept 11 hours STRAIGHT!) and lots of presents.

As I put AR to bed tonight, I got a little teary eyed and overwhelmed. It took us 2 years, one failed IVF and I am so very grateful to say that no gift will ever top this:

Silly Elves

My sweet AR, you are my world and I love you so much. Your daddy and I (and a WHOLE lot of friends and family) prayed for you before we even knew you. I had no idea when I was praying for you how much I'd love you, how amazing you would be and how you would complete me. I thank God every day for you!

Silly Elves

Baby girl, you are the greatest gift of all!

2 comments :

Julie said...

I hope you and your family had a great celebration - missed you Saturday night so we must try to get together in 2013!

SLES75 said...

BEST.PRESENT.EVER!!! And you're so right....we pray and pray for these little ones to come to be with us not knowing how much they'll fill our hearts....I didn't know I had that much love to give....so happy you were able to celebrate with your wondrous gift.