Sunday, April 13, 2008

Trivia Night...

...was awesome! Our team, the Nuthouse, didn't do so great although some of us did pull some amazing answers out of no where...Emily Dickinson! The greatest quote of the night was from Luke, "I'm a doctor, I love this s$*t!" Chad got pretty upset when he found out that Kirby Puckett was dead, I don't think he got over it all night.

They also had a silent auction in which I won a $50 gift card to Edible Arrangements for only $25. I also bid an tandem skydiving. Almost the whole night, I was the high bidder. I was starting to get nervous towards the end of the night, not because of what I bid, but because if I won then I would have to actual skydive! It's one of those things that I've always wanted to do but this was like real committment. Luckily, someone else bid higher than me so I'm still skydive free. Not to mention as soon as I bid on it and sat back down at the table, Kristal informed me that I was going to die if I went skydiving.

The end of the night, one of the judges stopped me and said, "Boy, your table had a good time!" We most definately did and I'll end on this note...watch out, team 80085 will be back next year!!!

No comments :