Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FFOTD...

...I have a sad, sad story about FFOTD (Fritz's Flavor Of The Day). I went to class last night and gave a presentation. I got 35/35 and my shirt was even on backwards (that’s a whole other story). So I called Matt on my way home and told him about my presentation and how yellow cake batter was the FFOTD and it would be nice if he wanted to reward me with yellow cake batter because, after all, it only comes along once a month! (He was buy Fritz’s, it wasn’t like he was going out of his way-I don’t want you to think I’m high-maintenance).

I get home and a few minutes later Matt gets there. He’s like you’re already going to be mad at me….they were OUT OF YELLOW CAKE BATTER!!!! So instead of getting what I’d asked for with vanilla…he gets a turtle! Well, one thing you may not know about me is that I do not like hot fudge. It tastes like melted plastic chocolate…I want the real liquidy chocolate sauce. So needless to say, I didn’t have Fritz’s and I missed yellow cake batter…how sad but I did get 35/35!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't even get kudos for the heads up on the FFOTD...even more so, I can't believe I am posting a comment on your blog...hope that doesn't put my manhood in question!!!