Thursday, May 15, 2008

Graduation...

...is tomorrow! Granted I won't get my diploma until July but I get to walk tomorrow which is exciting because I didn't get to walk when I graduated with my undergrad. So tomorrow night I get to walk at Lindenwood University's graduate ceremony to receive my MBA. Then on Saturday, Matt and I are having a graduation party. Not only is this so exciting but BOTH my parents will be there. We figure let's go ahead and get the weird awkwardness over NOW rather than at my wedding in October. PLUS Matt's parents are going to be there.

On a different note, I just found out that we have an entire drawer full of extra batteries. It must be one of those things that every time we're at the store we think we need to buy more but really we don't. So now that I've found out about our extra battery drawer, you'd think we'd change the batteries in the remote but no, Matt and I would rather roll the batteries, hit the remote on the chair and anything else possible to not change the remotes.

Okay, that's all for now. I'm off to search online for wedding favors!

No comments :