Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Goofy AR!!!

...AR has been such a ham lately! I'm loving all the great pics I'm getting of her although my FB friends are probably annoyed with all the pictures.
DSC_3889
She's also into "talking" on the phone or anything that resembles a phone...a remote, calculator, you name it and she can chat up a storm.
DSC_3902
Nana told her to show us her belly button...great.
DSC_3903
Sunday night, Matt and I took AR to a Rascals game which was cancelled because of rain. Of course, AR just wanted to go play in the rain. Silly girl!
DSC_3936
On Monday night, I made chicken with lime. She insisted on eating a slice of lime. This is what happened:
DSC_3941
Whew-sour!
DSC_3944
Apparently she liked the chicken though because she was licking the plate.
DSC_3948
And she's really into holding her cup and drinking it herself...or wearing it-whatever.
DSC_3959
AR, you are such a hambone!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Nobody is annoyed. Keep up with the pictures bc I love seeing AR!