Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas to all...

...and to all a good night! The holiday season FLEW by!!! Here are just a couple of memories captured on our camera from Christmas 2008.

My neice and Emma!
Emma got bored watching us open presents so she fell asleep in my lap.


The infamous trio tried to get a picture together...this was the aftermath of Emma giving us crazy kisses!
Here's our reindeer...eh...dog Shadow! Don't you just love the ears?

Here is Mattie and I in front of our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve (the only couple of hours we actually had to ourselves) before we exchanged presents. Being the good husband that he is, he got me everything I wanted!!! I got a Carthart jacket and bibs for hunting, a past/present/future necklace in aquamarine stone which matches my wedding ring and ponytail holders!!! He's so funny on what he picks up on!

Here we are on Christmas day at his parents house where they got me a 22 rifle for hunting!!! I swear to you not 10 minutes after this picture, Matt and I walked outside to put our gifts in the truck and a deer ran across the field! It's a sign!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and, after all my gifts, hopefully I'll have better hunting stories for you next year!

1 comment :

LucyinStLou said...

What great pics. I love the reindeer dog! Our girls would never keep that on.