Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Head...

...feels this big (see extended arms)! I came home from a weekend with the fam with a massively horrible head cold. Monday I woke up and couldn't swallow, luckily I was already off work. The sore throat is gone but the stuffy nose, headaches and general icky feeling is still there. Matt has been doing a great job taking care of me...bringing home OJ and Sprite, fixing me toaster pizzas (I really wanted pizza!?!)and reminding me to take my medicine. He's so sweet because every night before bed, he'll ask my symptoms and then bring me whatever we have that matches it. I also brought a gallon of OJ to work that I've been sipping on all week.

On a brighter note, we got our wedding album in the mail yesterday! There are a couple of things I would like differently but overall I love it! Matt hasn't even seen it yet! Speaking of him, he's working tonight so I should take the opportunity to go Christmas shopping for him except I have no idea what to get him!?! The whole wedding thing put me WAY behind this year! Ususally, I'm done shopping for everyone and gifts are wrapped! Not this year though! I did buy him a new winter coat but he was with me for that one so I don't think that really counts.

Happy early Friday to everyone!!!

No comments :