Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Flushing it all away...

...is what Matt did to the bathroom in the master bedroom!!! We have officially started the bathroom renovation! I was so mad at myself because I've lived at my house for three years with CARPET in my bathroom thinking the people that lived here before me were crazy and they were!!! When Matt started demo-ing the bathroom, he pulled the carpet back to find this:

I mean its no trading spaces but it was WAY better than carpet!!! You can see the carpet a little bit in the lower right corner of this picture:

Anyways, the toilet is in the trash and the only thing still in there is the vanity so we can brush our teeth since the hall sink is broken (I swear if its not one thing, its another!). We hired a guy to do all the plumbing and then Matt is doing the rest. I challenged Matt to have this first entire bathroom finished by Valentine's Day so the race is on....

1 comment :

LucyinStLou said...

Good for you! Bathroom redos aren't fun, but are SO worth it.