Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The love of my life...

...next to Matt in a close second is peanut butter! I absolutely LOVE anything peanut butter related...especially if chocolate is with it! Cracker Barrel used to have a peanut butter pie that was to die for but sadly, its gone now. I found this recipe at Kraft (they even have a video to watch on how to make it) for Buckeye Bars and it comes pretty close to being as good as Cracker Barrel's peanut butter pie! So after my husband pushed snow since 4am, I decided to make him a nice meatloaf dinner (he loves my meatloaf!) and some Buckeye Bars. One of my biggest fears is that when we have kids, they're going to be allergic to peanuts!!!

WARNING: This may cause an extreme overload on sugar!!!

1 comment :

LucyinStLou said...

Sigh...my husband is allergic to peanuts and I haven't had peanut butter in forever. Enjoy for me!