Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow...

...let it snow! I'm sure you're all enjoying the snow! I particularly dislike it when it snows. Why? Well, I lose my husband to weird hours and long shifts of pushing snow for one reason. The other reason is that it is not cool at my work...have to cancel and make-up, staff calls in and you're short-staffed but no matter what, like the postal carriers, I am at work come rain or snow or sleet or hail! So while I dislike it, I like taking pictures of it and wearing warm pajamas at home!

Last night, I made Buckeye Bars (see previous post) but they aren't complete without a cold glass of milk to wash them down. So I was pouring the milk and accidentally dropped the cap on the ground. I went to pick it up and it was gone then I hear little puppy feet running downstairs...EMMA!!! She runs halfway up the stairs to me and drops the cap on the stairs. Here is a picture of me fighting her to get it back.

She was not being cooperative in the least and Shadow was checking it out because if she got food, he wanted some too! Here is a picture of the snow coming down with the flag in our front yard!

Hope everyone stayed safe and warm the past couple of days!

No comments :