Monday, January 28, 2013

February 2013 Photo Challenge...

...I've always seen all these other bloggers do photo challenges and I think they are so cool. I always wanted to participate but just never did. Now that I have AR and a new fancy camera, I figured this would give me practice to do one. I'm inviting all you, parents or not parents, fancy camera or phone camera, to join me. I will admit that probably most of mine will be of AR. I plan on doing a week's worth at a time. I got the list from here.

FEB. 1: FOOD
FEB. 2: BEAUTY
FEB. 3: HAPPINESS
FEB. 4: MUSIC
FEB. 5: MORNING SKY
FEB. 6: BOOKS
FEB. 7: SOMETHING FUNNY
FEB. 8: COLOR
FEB. 9: INSPIRING PERSON
FEB. 10: NATURE
FEB. 11: SOMETHING OLD
FEB. 12: HANDS
FEB. 13: WRITTEN WORDS
FEB. 14: LOVE
FEB. 15: MOVEMENT
FEB. 16: ANIMALS
FEB. 17: MEMORIES
FEB. 18: SOMETHING NEW
FEB. 19: BEST FRIEND
FEB. 20: DAILY ROUTINE
FEB. 21: NIGHT-TIME
FEB. 22: CLOTHING
FEB. 23: LIGHT
FEB. 24: KINDNESS
FEB. 25: SELF PORTRAIT
FEB. 26: ARTWORK
FEB. 27: FAMILY
FEB. 28: GRATITUDE

So whose joining me??? I know that Jenni is...anyone else?

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Omg, this reminds me I need to watch my instructional DVDs! I've got to be ready!

Cecilia said...

I'm in!! I need lots of practice.

Slamdunk said...

My photographic abilities; my thumb seems to always work itself into a shot.

Looking forward yo your perspectives. Some of them like gratitude and daily-routine, look challenging.