Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spray Pad Fun!!!

...so today after work, H, AR and I returned to the Spray Pad. This time I was better prepared and brought a swimsuit and towels. It was a steamy, hot day...perfect for cooling off and luckily, I had H to chase her around in the water. Think she liked it?
DSC_3428-1
She was a bit surprised sometimes by the water...
DSC_3429
but she loved it and kept going back for more!
DSC_3437
Despite this picture, the water was very warm.
DSC_3443
Oh to be a kid and be this excited about the spray pad! Although, now being a mom and seeing my daughter's face like this kind of makes me feel the same way too. :-)
DSC_3450
Always exploring...
DSC_3457
And excitedly running out of the water!
DSC_3463
I'm going to have my hands full when she starts running!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

I never comment here... been stalking for a while... but OMG! Those pictures are too cute not to comment!! Adorable. She's so happy.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I will need to find out where this is. I think we are coming back down some time in July

Cecilia said...

Seriously adorbs. You're right. We learn to find new appreciation and love for the simplest things when we see our children experience them for the first time.

SLES75 said...

OH I wish we had something like that here...Raegan would SO love it...I may just have to pull out a sprinkler and make our own. She looks so freaking adorable!!!

Sara McCarty said...

Awesome!! I'm so far behind on blog reading and commenting, but I had to stop and just say how darn adorable AR is and how much I love these photos. Which splash pad do you guys go to? Mac loves them too. We might have to do an after-work play date sometime and watch them play around in the water!