Monday, September 22, 2014

Cakeway to the West: Part 14.2...

...Oh I forgot to mention in the last post that we all have our own custom #cakehunting shirts! They say: Prize=Pride and of course, #cakehunting! We stopped at the Cup for a cupcake break and snapped this pic of all four of us. You know what they say: The family that hunts cakes together...eats cupcakes together, too!

Cake #211 Gaslight Square


Cake #212 Gaslight Theater
Love this one of my girl and me blowing out the candle!

Cake #213 CIC/CET


Cake #214 Bevo Mill


Cake #215 Carondelet Park

Cake #216 Carondelet Historical Society


Cake #217 Feasting Fox


Cake #218 Shakespeare Glen


Cake #219 Grant's Farm
O...M...G! It took almost an HOUR to get this one! My sis dropped the three of us off. We had to stand in line, ride the slowest tram ever (which AR loved), then walk through Grant's Farm (cue I wanna ride the merry-go-round, look goat!, what's a wallaby?, Snocone!), take pic in thirty seconds, wait for tram to go back, walk through the parking lot, climb a fence, and finally get back to my sister! Seriously...

Second tram back. Is that Al Bundy behind us? Nah, but Jackie Joyner Kersee was on the tram before us.


Cake #220 Babler State Park
AR and I hit this one on the way back home. The visitors center had just closed and I had to go potty. We drove around that park forever and apparently, no one potties there. We headed home, me crossing my legs, and passed the outlet mall SO...stopped for a potty break and bought a new Vera Bradley purse-score!


Cake #221 Historic Woods Fort

No comments :