Friday, November 21, 2014

Baby Rockstar Lullaby Renditions of FROZEN!!!

...so Sunday night around 11PM, AR wakes up yelling, "Mommy! Come get me, please!" The house was silent, it was just her and me, so I walked into her room to see what was going on. When I get into her room, our conversation went like this:

Me: What's wrong, baby?
AR: The monkey touched my back. (not crying, but obviously upset)
Me: What monkey? You mean Ms. Monkey? (she has a lovey sock monkey)
AR: No, the old monkey.
We moved all her pillows and quilt and couldn't find a monkey. I brought her to bed with me and all day Monday, she talked about this monkey. I finally realized that it was the black gorilla that the local carwashes have standing outside, waving at people trying to draw them in. Recently, she's become very aware of them.

Anyway, long story short, that next night, she did not want to go to sleep because of this monkey (didn't help we saw him on the way home that night either!). Luckily, the Baby Rockstar Lullaby Renditions of Frozen CD was sitting in our mailbox.
AR was so excited about this! She got in her crib, started talking about the monkey, and then pointed to her CD player and said, "I want my Frozen CD, Mommy!" Happily, I turned it on, gave her a kiss, and walked out of the room. No tears, nothing!!! I highly recommend this CD for any little Frozen fan that needs help winding down at nap/bedtime.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :