Sunday, November 30, 2014

ShowerMade Shower Tote...

...Headed to college? Going camping? Got a million and one bath toys (we do!)? Seriously, we have so many bath toys, books, washcloths, bottle of soap, shampoo-it's ridiculous! So, I got myself a ShowerMade Shower Tote. It's perfect for what we need, because it stores all of the toys and you can actually see the floor of our shower now! I love that it's mesh so I don't have to worry about mildew and mold. Definitely a keeper!!!

  • QUICK DRY BREATHABLE FABRIC, so no mold mildew or rust
  • EXTRA LONG HANDLE STRAP to easily hang on faucet
  • STURDY SELF SUPPORTING FABRIC,will not flop over even when empty
  • IDEAL CHRISTMAS STOCKING STUFFER, Thanksgiving or Birthday Present
  • MANY GREAT USES, Perfect BATHTOY STORAGE and Organiser

  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments :