Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tree Lighting Ceremony 2014...

...Last week, AR and I went to the Tree Lighting Ceremony. They always have lots of games and there's tons of people. When we first arrived, we rode the train outside and it was FREEZING but AR loved it. Then we headed inside and played games.

They had Rudolph there which AR happily posed with.

The Gingerbread Man she wasn't so sure of so she held the helper's hand instead.

We were on the balcony of the second floor listening to a choir sing. AR looked out in the crowd and turned to me, "Mommy, it's Santa!" I brushed it off because we were waiting on Santa to arrive. Then I looked into the crowd and saw one of the guys that works in the Parks department! Santa did arrive but the line was so long so I talked to Bill and asked if we could get a photo with "Santa in plains clothes."

I'm sure we'll have lots and lots of other Santas to see before the month is over!

No comments :