Sunday, November 20, 2016

Blue Hair, Don't Care!

Once the divorce was final, it was time to start taking care of me! I got my hair cut, touched up my gray, and even lost about 30 pounds this summer... damn winter hibernation and gaining some of it back! In July, I went to the local hair school and met an awesome lady who I've now gone back and seen three times... which is about three times more than I normally go in one year to the hairdresser! By my third visit, I was like I want to do something different, completely out of the box, something not me so... I got some blue peekaboo highlights!!!

image


I got them done right before we were supposed to go to FL but the weather changed our plans and we ended up not going. Since my hair is so dark, she had to bleach it first THEN put the blue over it so it was about a four hour process! Still, it turned out pretty awesome in my opinion!

image

I know, you're thinking, Alyssa, you're crazy, what if you hated it? Well, good thing that when my hair was down, you couldn't even see them at all!!!

image

Now that it's growing out, I'm kind of over it. It's once of those things that I can say I've been there, done that, and now it's out of my system. Awesome job, Gabby, thanks for giving me the encouragement to do something different!

1 comment :

Julie said...

Oh that's awesome! I want to do something to mine, just need to get the guts!