Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And the award goes to...

...my husband, Mattie!!! Every year, Matt and his friend, Tom, take a week of vacation and camp out at the St. Charles County Fair. They direct parking, help build different areas, and basically run around like a chickens with their heads cut off! They LOVE it! This past weekend, we went to the Fair Appreciation Dinner. At this dinner, they honor 4-5 volunteers who go above and beyond and this year Matt and Tom were two of them honorees!!! He was so surprised! So here's to my Mattie, I'm so proud of him!!! Next year, I'm working on the Fair Auction Dinner which is their major fundraiser.

Here is he with his award-check out that smile!


This is us at our friend's wedding this past weekend. Yes, my lips got majorly burnt on the honeymoon and are slowly recovering.


I'm not as into decorating as some but I'm trying!!! So here's the outside of our house...hey-its a start!


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Matt and the house looks great! Love those mums. ;)

LucyinStLou said...

The outside of your house looks great! I love mums in the fall. Congrats to your hubby.