Sunday, October 5, 2008

This time next week...

...I'll be Mrs. Matthew G! Yes, people, we are within days of the big wedding! I can't wait! All last weekend and this weekend, Matthew and I have done nothing but clean, clean, clean!!! Yesterday and today, in preparation for the honeymoon (which is still a surprise and I won't have any idea where until we check in at the airport), we both decided to go through all our drawers and closets and the final result is three bags FULL of clothing that we're going to put out for the Veterans on Thursday.

Then after we finished with the clothes (and my bag is packed!!!), we went to the kitchen and cleaned out our pantry so now there is actually room to look around and we can actually find stuff!!!

We just sat down to dinner, which Mattie made and it is delicious, and relaxing! I think we are both nesting in preparation of living together in holy matrimony. Now I just have to get through 3.5 more days of work and then I'll be Mrs. G and on my way to a nice relaxing honeymoon in ????

3 comments :

LucyinStLou said...

How exciting! I love the idea of a surprise honeymoon. So romantic.

Anonymous said...

I can not believe my baby is getting married. And look how skinny you are. With all that cooking it sounds like you are fattening up matt so you LOOK skinny.LOL 3 days......... that is crazy. I am sooooo excited.
How are you knowing what to pack for a honeymoon that is a surprise. Too stressful. Better be Hawaii matt.;-)
See you saturday
love
mama fish

gv said...

Awww Mama Fish! I can't wait to see you! I am trying to fatten him up for the whole illusion! I know its somewhere in the Carribbean so I packed mostly warm stuff. At first, I didn't care that I didn't know where but now I'm getting curious and I want to plan stuff to do but I'm trying to learn to relinquish control! See you Saturday!!!