Monday, October 27, 2008

Don't go chasing waterfalls...

...geez, that song brings back memories of 7th grade. So on the honeymoon, Matt and I traveled to Ocho Rios to Dunn's River Falls. It is a 600 ft natural waterfall that we climbed to the very top! You are in a group of about 50 people and you have to go boy-girl-boy-girl and hold hands. Luckily, I had Matt behind me and another guy our age in front of me so I had lots of support on both sides. So parts were pretty tricky to climb while others were pretty easy. Matt and I loved it (it was our first excursion of the trip) because it was fun, beautiful and a pretty good workout.

Here is us at the very top! I was holding on to the sign so I wouldn't get swept away.

This was the very beginning of the waterfall...can you tell I wasn't used to the water yet-it was FREEZING!!!

No comments :