Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Hangover...

...Matt and I are home and finished with all of our Thanksgiving dinners. We have slight turkey hangovers from our three Thanksgiving meals...all were delicious and while the menus were similiar, they were all different! Thursday, we had T-Day with his family. While we were there, his very talented aunt gave us our wedding present. She owns a store in House Springs called The Gallant Lady. Check out our wedding gift! Is this not amazing!?! It's probably 2 ft by 1 ft. custom-made stained glass piece for our window.


Then Saturday afternoon, we went to my dad's for T-Day. Haley, my four-year old niece saw this old embroidered quilt that my sister had where each family member embroidered a square and has now decided she wants one. So after dinner, we all started working on our squares...it was quite the experience! Matt and I finished our square before anyone else and did a great job sharing. He wanted to start and ended up doing one more heart than I did but didn't realize it!!!

That night, we headed over to my mom's for T-Day! By the end of the night we were stuffed but not too stuffed to show off some wigs we found!!! Don't we look fabulous?!?!

Well, my husband just came upstairs from packing his hunting bag for tomorrow (he's determined to get a buck and he also got this new hunting "toy" from my mom he wants to try out!) so I must go fix dinner. Any guesses on what we're having!?!

2 comments :

LucyinStLou said...

What a great pic! We had 3 dinners too. Isn't it just...well, amazing to eat that much turkey? By the way, I really like the stained glass piece!

Cecilia said...

Ummm....that glass is absolutely beautiful!! How lucky are you guys! It sounds like you were crazy busy, but at least now you can relax a little...until Christmas I'm sure. :)