Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baked Potato Pizza...

...yum! Hubs and I went to Pizza Street back in July and they had baked potato pizza. It was my mission to re-create it at home but I couldn't quite figure out what the sauce was. The other day, I happened to be flipping through the channels and saw the Pillsbury Bake-Off where a lady was making a loaded baked potato pizza and I figured out the sauce!!!

It was so good! The only thing was that it needed more hashbrowns and hubs said it needed more bacon. I usually have the WORST time with crust so this time, I put the crust in the oven while it preheated then when it got to 400, I took it out and put on all the toppings and I must say it turned out pretty yummo!

So all I did was use a pizza crust from the store. Then I mixed half sour cream with half ranch. I browned hashbrowns in a skillet and bacon. So the pizza went crust, sourcream/ranch mixture, hasbrowns, shredded cheese, then bacon to top it off!!! Bon appetite!

3 comments :

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

Yumm..you really shouldn't post pics that look this good infront of a preggers women! hehe..Now I am craving a baked pot.

Cecilia said...

Mmmmmm. Sounds yummy!! I love baked taters.

Mrs. Fabulous said...

Looks delish! I watched the Pillsbury Bake-off too. I thought the Baked Potato Pizza was genius!!