Saturday, May 19, 2012

Baby G Has Arrived!!!

...and SHE'S A GIRL!!! Can you believe it? She was born on Friday, May 18 after 7 hours of labor and 21 hours of inducing. She weighed in at 7 pounds and 15 ounces and 20 inches long. She has dark wavy hair and her momma's nose. She's amazing!!! For the most part, all went well but my birth plan really wasn't followed but the bottom line is that our baby girl is here and she's amazing!!! I'll do a few post on how it all went down after we get home and situated.

Here's my baby girl with her stork bite:
Look at that grin on Daddy's face and look at her checking out her dad (Matt can't stop grinning when she's around):

Autumn checking me out, this picture was taken just a few hours after delivery, I was pretty exhausted. She's got the cutest, most kissable cheeks!
Thank you for supporting us during this journey. Words can't express how blessed we are with all the family and friends that have showered us, prayed for us and watched this miracle happen. We'd appreciate continued prayers as our little girl grows up and Matt & I stumble through parenthood. I can't wait to get home and start this new, exciting chapter of our lives!!!

9 comments :

Kendra said...

Congratulations! I've been checking your blog obsessively waiting for you to announce her arrival!

Jos said...

Stella has a stork bite between her eyes as well! :) Actually, she has two on the back of her head too. LOL

Congrats again - you look great!

Angie said...

Cannot wait to meet her! Congratulations sis! xoxo

Christy Duffy said...

Yay! Sorry about the birth plan, but you're right; the point is she's here and she's beautiful!

Congratulations!

Mary said...

She's perfect! Just beautiful. I hope you are enjoying your first few days as a new mom.

Jill said...

I'm so glad she's here! Congrats!

Samantha said...

Congrats she is adorable. I have been following your blog for a long time and I finally decided to comment. So happy for you guys!

Meredith said...

Congrats Alyssa! She is just perfect :)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Congrats on baby Autumn! Looking forward to reading about your life as a family of 3!