Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stevie Gets Hitched!!!

...last Saturday, my good friend Stevie got married! If you follow me on Twitter, it was pretty last minute as to whether or not I was actually going to fulfill my duty as bridesmaid. Although I missed the rehearsal dinner Thursday night and the bridesmaid luncheon on Friday, I made it to the wedding!!!

Here is the beautiful bride...with her eyes closed!
Due to torrential downpour and a thunderstorm watch, the ceremony got delayed and everyone had to jam into a barn for safety. Then they decided to send us down the aisle and it started lightly raining! We finally headed down after deciding to make this the world's shortest ceremony EVER! We got it in without getting rained on. I love Stevie because she was so not stressed at all and just rolled with it. Here's a picture of the wedding party, I got to sit down-thank goodness!
This is Matt and I at the end of the night; 37 weeks and 6 days prego!
The beautiful bride and I
Despite the icky weather, it was still a great day and I'm glad I got to be a part of it even if I was just sitting! Good luck Stevie and Brett!!! Sorry I brought my baby to the adult only reception ;)

PS
Rabbit, rabbit!

1 comment :

Julie said...

Yay I'm sooo glad you were able to be in the wedding :)