Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fogless Shower Mirror Review...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

...Okay ladies, how many of you hate the little whiskers that your hubbies leave behind on the sink after they shave? It drives me insane and no matter how much we both clean the sink, I'm constantly finding them. My hubby insists that he has to have a mirror to shave and when I suggested he get one for the shower to avoid hair in the sink where I brush my teeth (GROSS!), he informed me there's no way it would work because it would fog up. Well, the problem solver that I am found this Fogless Shower Mirror.

It was super easy to install. It came with two hooks, one to hang the mirror (which isn't breakable) and one to hang your razor. They thought of it all!

At first, my hubs was skeptical but after about a week of use and his wife much happier due to no more whisker on the sink, we were both fans!

You can find and purchase one of your own on Amazon. Safe yourself the mess and go get one!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :