Saturday, March 1, 2014

PrivateIslandParty.Com Accesory Review...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

...Ever have the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other trying to tell you what to do? The G-Girls have the headbands to prove that we do. I recently received a LED Angel Wing Headband and Light Up Devil Horns from PrivateIslandParty.com AR wanted no part with the devil horns which is definitely a good thing.

We also got Funny Nose and Glasses which AR thought was hilarious! She kept trying to pull them off my face to put them on herself. We even got a whoopee cushion which scared her at first but after she got used to it, I couldn't stop her from hiding it in Daddy's chair!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :