Friday, March 21, 2014

Perfect Sunburn Relief!!!

...Here's a sales pitch for the Mary Kay Extra Emollient Cream. I was not paid or asked to review this product. I simply love the emollient cream, or pink cream or night cream as we call it in our family. Over the years, Mary Kay has changed it's use and I think it's really supposed to be used in a hand treatment. My family has NEVER used it for that though.

Saturday, I had a major parenting fail when I forgot to put sunscreen on AR while we were in the St. Patrick's Day Parade. When she woke up from her nap, her cheeks were bright red and rosy. I immediately put on Mary Kay Extra Emollient Cream. Our family has used it for years from anything for sunburns to chapped lips. The "after" picture was taken less than 24 hours after her cheeks got burnt. As always, the "pink cream" as we call it worked wonders!

Any time I go to a Mary Kay party, I stock up on it so that we always have it on hand. My mom actually carries it in her purse and my stepdad leaves it sitting by his chair and uses it every night. Night cream rocks!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Wow, I've never even heard of it! I might just have to check it out.