Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day Celebration!!!

...So Valentine's Day has come and gone. Honestly, I didn't expect much from it this year. Hubs went to the farm, we're tight on money, blah blah blah so I figured it would be a pretty low key day. Turns out it ended up being AWESOME! Maybe that's the key, don't put a lot into it and just let the day unfold???

AR and I started off our day at Angie's house who hosted another awesome playdate! AR was super pumped when she saw they had the clip-clop castle that she'd played with all summer at Nanny's.

This fishing game was a huge hit. It's one of those games that I always think will be too hard for her but it was actually great to work on their coordination and fine motor skills.

I even got in on the action! Apparently I was the animal whisperer because all the kids kept bringing me zoo animals and dinosaurs. I decided I'd serenade them which I'm sure they appreciated.

I worked so hard on these Valentines and bought the Play-Doh at the Dollar Store. Yeah, I learned my lesson, 4/6 were rock hard! No worries, I already placed an order on Amazon to get real Play-Doh. Ugh, how embarrassing! Oh well, good thing I brought grapes so that made up for my fumble.

After the toy room, the kids found Nick and Sophie's room and they all thought the bed was a trampoline!

Then it was time to say good-bye!

AR and I met my sister for lunch, shopped around Costco then made our way back to town where we picked up a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's. We all exchanged cards and then spent the rest of the night just chillin'.

Sunday morning I had to go to work for a couple hours so AR and Daddy got some time to play! When I got home, we all hung out and FaceTimed my sister who snapped this pic. Now, dinner tonight at the annual Sausage Supper with the G-Fam!

No comments :