Saturday, February 7, 2015

Monster Cookie Balls Recipe!!!

...Okay blogland, once again, I've let my weight get out of control and I'm back needing to lose weight. My sister turns 40 in April so we've challenged each other to #40by40...to lose 40 pounds by her 40th birthday! I'll spare you all the details of how I plan on doing it because we all know I've been there and done that. BUT I did find an awesome new recipe that is super easy and super delicious so I wanted to share with you. Trust me, you won't want a sweet treat after this one!

Monster Cookie Balls
Mix 1 cup quick oats, 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, 1/4 cup honey, 1 scoop vanilla whey with mini M&Ms or dark chocolate chips.

I couldn't find mini M&M's or mini dark chocolate chips so I used the mini semi-sweet chocolate chips. These took about ten minutes to make and were sooo good! Seriously, it was like eating cookie dough. I'm not a fan of honey but you can't even taste it. The only bad thing about these is not eating them all at once!

No comments :