Friday, April 3, 2009

Matt's Birthday Dinner...

...Matt's birthday was last Thursday. We don't do much as far as presents are concerned but we try to go out to eat somewhere different that we don't always go to. So for his birthday, we went to The Melting Pot!!! He looked at me as soon as the cheese fondue came and said, "I'm really excited!" We were good kids and left only happy (empty) plates. It was a really good time that we both enjoyed. Funny thing...Matt was supposed to propose to me at The Melting Pot but the snow got in the way. I love how he proposed but its still fun to tease him about that. Here is a picture of our cheese fondue and Matt with the dessert tray...he was VERY excited about that course!!!


1 comment :

Cecilia said...

I've never been to the Melting Pot. It sounds so yummy!