Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pancakes, anyone???

...this morning, I ran an event where we served pancakes. When it was time to clean up, we still had one large pitcher of pancake batter and two small ones. As stingy as I am, I wasn't about to let it go to waste!!! We'd already taken the leftover pancakes and sausage to the Salvation Army and I wasn't sure how they felt about just regular batter. So I got home, since being up at 5AM!?!, and made about 100 pancakes! We're giving some to Matt's parents, sister, friends and freezing the rest for us. I added all sorts of things I could find around the house like cinnamon and walnuts. The small plate in the back corner has carmel sprinkle on it! YUM!!! So here's to pancakes for the next month of my life!!!


1 comment :

Cecilia said...

Holy cow!!! That's a lot of pancakes! Great idea to add stuff. I better not let my kids see this pic or they will want me to make mountains of pancakes.