Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Wii and Mii...

...as stated in a previous post, Matt and I got a Wii for our birthdays!!! We've gotten into the habit of doing the Wii Fit thing every day where you do different games and it tells you your age. Day 1, I was 80...Day 2...50...Day 3 I was 35 and ecstatic!!! I've gotten worst since then because I have Wii arm. For those of you who don't know what Wii arm is, its extreme soreness and fatigue in your arm that you play the Wii with. I should let it recover before continuing but its just so addicting!!! Since recovering from my Wii arm, the lowest age I've gotten is 27!!!Here's a picture of my Mii and proof I got 35. Do you NOT love the blue eyeshadow?



So far the only bad thing about the Wii is that Emma gets scared with us flailing our arms around so she runs out of the room and hides but Shadow wants to be as close to you as possible so in turn he gets bonked in the head a lot when we bowl. I just hope one day that I can get my real age or younger on the Wii Fit...guess I'd better go practice!

2 comments :

Cecilia said...

I hope your arm is getting better! My parents bring their Wii. I refuse to do it. LOL. I don't want to see how old I am. I was really surprised D wanted to quit smoking. I honestly think having a child of his own helped him come to that choice. Not to put pressure on ya!! LOL.

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

So fun! We played at Nick's boss' home over Christmas and he still talks about it!