Monday, August 31, 2009

In Touch With My Creative Side...

...we've been invited to two of our friend's birthday parties in the next couple of weeks. First off, I'm used to shopping for bridal and baby showers and it is MUCH easier to get a gift when all you have to do is look off a registry! This time it was tough! But after a trip to Toys-R-Us and me telling Matt...no...no...no (I guess he was giving me practice for when we have kids), we made it home with gifts in tow.

However, you know me and I like to do something a little crafty too. So here's what I came up with:

I know, these frames are more for the moms because the boys will be like, "how can I play with this?" It took me forever to find the little letters to go on the frame but Hobby Lobby (or Hobster Lobster as my mom and I like to call it) pulled through.

Couple things I wish I would have done differently:

1. On Garet's, I wish I'd used a different pic under the red hat, the one that's really dark but it was the only one I could find with his dog.
2. I wish I'd put Cody's name on the side like I did Garet's.

Oh well! I hope they like the gifts! I'm off to Cody's party tonight! I'll post pics later.

No comments :