Friday, June 17, 2011

Going to the Chapel...

...last Saturday, our good friends Monica and Colby got married! We had to miss the wedding due to work but made it in time for the reception. I'm so happy for them!!! You could tell they were having a FABULOUS time. Congrats guys!!!
Here's Mr. and Mrs. G...
I was totally rockin' red heels and red jewelry with my LBD. I got a lot of compliments on the outfit!
It's obvious I run summer camp, when I look up at the speaker and notice Gator balls. I started telling Matt how expensive they are and asking if he can get them down for me. Needless to say, we were not able to get them down.

They also had an ice cream bar!!! OMG! Loved it...she knows the way to my heart. AND a photobooth! They had hats and wigs you could put on but I refused because I didn't want lice (again too much summer camp in my life). Here's Matt and I's turn:



...we got a copy for us to keep (which I hung up at work) and then they put the other copy in a photo album and you write a message to the couple. What a cool idea! Matt ditched me later to go back with his friends which wasn't a big surprise. Sometimes I think my husband forgets that I'm his "date" and spends the whole evening with his friends. I don't usually mind but I did get my feelings a little hurt this night. Oh well, it was still a great time to visit with friends and see how happy the new Mr. and Mrs. are! Can't wait for them to get back from their honeymoon so we can hang out with them soon. Happy Friday all!

2 comments :

Julie said...

The photobooth is a great concept, its pricey but its fun :) Unfortunately I won't be doing one for my wedding but the thought of it makes me smile.

Wishing 4 One said...

I LOVE the photobooth idea, 1st time I heard of it. You guys looked super cute.