Monday, October 10, 2011

Post Season Playoffs...

...UGH! This was supposed to post last Thursday-sorry! Hope you all had a good weekend!

Last Tuesday night, my sister, dad, Haley and I went to game 3 of the post season MLB playoffs. It was a gorgeous day and we had fantastic seats. While we didn't bring home a winner, we sure saw a great game! Here's my sister and my dad:
H and I wth our rally towels from our seats:
The Arch from inside the stadium!
The clydesdales!!! They even made two rounds around the stadium!
H with her rally cap on and enjoying a good 'ole ballpark hot dog:
It was a school night so we had to study spelling words inbetween innings!
Thanks for the great night out Dad! We had an awesome time!!!

5 comments :

Mary said...

I haven't been to a Cards game the last two seasons! I love it when the Clydesdales are there. Now that we don't have cable, we can't watch any of the playoff games until they start televising them on regular TV. I hope they make it that far!

Angie said...

how sweet! And I LOVE that you did spelling lessons too!!!!

Whit said...

I am not a sports fan, but work with a bunch of Cardinals super-fans. They have rubbed off on me. Last summer, I went to two Cardinals games and it was the BEST time. I think it helps that St. Louis is my favorite city. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!

Julie said...

Sounds like fun!