Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Biggest Loser Season 8...

...the Biggest Loser Season 8 returns to my life! Remember back in May when I ran the Indy Mini Marathon and met Allen from Season 8? Well this week I'm off at the Lake at conference and the keynote speaker was Danny Cahill who won Biggest Loser Season 8 (and is also the BIGGEST loser of all time!). Here's a picture of Paula and I with him (uggh, speaking of Biggest Loser look at those cheeks on me!):

He had a good message which was summarized in "Give up your QUIT!" Stop making excuses, stop regretting things, give up your quit and get things done!

4 comments :

Julie said...

I remember him!

Have fun at the lake :)

Krystie said...

I think you look fabulous and for being 26? weeks pregnant your belly just amazes me. Maybe I'll have the huge belly and no cheeks and you get cute chubby cheeks and a little belly. good trade off :)

Angie said...

So. Jealous. Loved Danny!

Julie said...

Congratulations - You've been given the Versatile Blogger award! Please visit my blog to learn more about it:

http://bluesfansforever.blogspot.com/