Friday, February 28, 2014

"Taming Romeo" Book Review...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
...My favorite author, Rachelle Ayala, just published another book titled Taming Romeo. It was different than her other books but I still absolutely loved it!
Summary
Evie Sanchez is recovering from heartbreak by working at her parents’ Filipino restaurant when in walks Romeo Garcia, the boy she left behind. Only now, he’s a hot movie star surrounded by gorgeous actresses and adoring fans.

Bad boy Romeo Garcia never understood why Evie stood him up at the prom. When he rescues her from a flying coconut in the dumpster, he is determined to dig into her heart for the reason. Their mutual attraction and unresolved feelings ignite in a scintillating night of daring ***, and Romeo shows Evie what she’ll miss the rest of her life if she walks away again.

Evie lands a part as Romeo’s co-star and falls into her role, totally in love. He plays his part, too, with his romantic gestures and skillful lovemaking. But is the fantasy real or revenge? Evie and Romeo are about to discover if their buried feelings will explode in pure delight or utter disaster.

Review
This story was quite different than her Chance for Love series, but I still loved it. I especially enjoyed that Evie and Romeo weren't kept apart the entire book and the major conflict was where their long-term relationship stood. Don't worry, there was still plenty of twists and turns along the way. However, I feel like the book should have been called Taming Evie, not Romeo. Although he was a "bad boy," he was still incredibly sweet and you could tell how much he truly loved Evie. We all need a Romeo in our lives.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments :

Coree said...

I am going to check it out! Thanks for the review.

Rachelle Ayala said...

Hi Alyssa, thanks so much for your review. You're always a pal, Rachelle