Saturday, July 11, 2009

Road Trip...

...Matt and I are in St. Joseph, MO where I went to college. One of my sorority sisters is getting married tonight so don't worry more pics later! So far it's been a nice getaway...a little road dancing, lunch with the friends, dip in the hot tub and a bathtub to shave my legs!!!

Here are a couple pics so far...the truck in front of us was driving with a soda on its bumper!!! I tried to yell out the window and tell them when we saw them at a McDonald's but Matt drove off too fast!!!



Then we passed Blue Springs which is the home of David Cook from American Idol.



Hope we have a good rest of the trip. More posts and pics later this week!!! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

3 comments :

LucyinStLou said...

St. Joseph!? We used to live in Maryville.

Angie P said...

I have the exact picture of the Blue Springs sign that I took comeing back from Nebraska. We stopped in St. Joe and I would have loved to stay longer but I just wanted to get home and sleep in my bed that night. I definitely want to go back and make a couple days of it - a lot of history there!

Cecilia said...

I have never been to St. Joe, but I would like to eventually. Just saw David Cook perform at the All Star Game. I think he did quite well!