Friday, July 31, 2009

Premium Meme Award...

...woohoo! I got an award. It is the Premium Meme 2009 Award! I received this award from A Day in the Hay. So thank you thank you thank you!

"To accept this award, the recipient must list 7 traits about themselves and then pass the award onto 7 other bloggers who deserve recognition for the personality they share through their blog."

1. Organized yet messy- I am the most organized person. I love to plan...sometimes months in advance but if you look at my desk at work=its a disaster! While some people might not thing I'm organized at first site, I can still find anything I need. During my wedding shower, they asked Matt questions and I had to give the answer. One was, what is the one trait you really like about Alyssa? His answer: my organizational skills!

2. Fair- I believe strongly in always being fair. I'm the type of supervisor that gives credit when credit is due. For example, I can think of a couple of times that someone suggested an idea to me then I in turn suggested it in a management meeting. Everyone then thought it was a great idea and right away I say whoever thought it up.

3. Nervous Nellie- I am constantly nervous all the time about anything and everything. It's craziness!?!

4. Prompt- This might go along with organized but I'm the type of person that gets a wedding invitation in the mail and sends back the RSVP card the same day.

5. Turning into an introvert- Those of you that have known me forever may be saying WHAT!?! But it's true, I no longer am the center of attention at get-togethers, I like to sit back and take in what everyone else is saying. I rarely talk to random people I don't know. I guess I'm just growing up...who knows?

6. Family person- Family always comes first with me.

7. Creative- Most of the time, I'm pretty creative. However, I'm at a point in my life that when I go to paint-your-own pottery stores (which I LOVE), I have to ask myself where am I, or whoever I'm making this for, going to put this. I've turned into a practical person lately-so there's two traits for one!


Here are my tags:

Things That are On My Mind
Fabulous in the STL
Damask is Divine
Be Happy for This Moment
My Life as an Adult
And anyone else that would like to participate!!! Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments :

Angie said...

Awesome post! Thanks for tagging me! I heart you and think you're neato. weeee! Happy friday beyotch!

Cecilia said...

I am always nervous too! Everybody says I am crazy. LOL. I don't think so though.