Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits...

...a random post for a random Tuesday...

*I know I already posted about Girl Scout Cookies but I can't get them off my mind! My friend sent me a recipe for Thin Mint Pizza Supreme (think more like a fruit pizza, not like pizza with red sauce and Thin Mints on top). I plan on making this for work in April because that's my month to bring birthday treats...I'm really excited about this. I'll post when I do this.
*So they're calling for this huge snowstorm on Thursday night/Friday morning, right? I sure hope not! If it does and Matt has to go in to push snow then I might be going to work as early as 4am, maybe earlier...we don't even open until 5:15am!?!
*From yesterday's post, I hope no one took it the wrong way...I'm 100% pleased, happy, thrilled that I've lost 16 pounds!!! I think the major weight loss in the first two weeks was due to cutting out soda and snacks. I've tried to stay away from calorie counting this time (because I get obsessive and it's no bueno) so I'm really just watching portion sizes and trying to stay away from snacks, sodas, alcohol and fast food. We've eaten out at sit down restaurants and I've tried to stick to the soup and salads which seems to be working out well.
*I'm really motivated to do it this time because:
1. It's out of control
2. I'm not in love with my self image, not even in like with it.
3. I want to look good for hubs
4. I refuse to buy a bigger pants size.
5. Because I can!
*For any of you that watch "Parks and Recreation," you have to check out this link. Being in that field, this is hilarious!
*I wish Kristal would hurry up and have Bug! I can't wait to meet him/her!!!

That's all for Tuesday...until later...

4 comments :

Stephany said...

A Thin Mint pizza? Oh, my gah! I must have the recipe. That sounds so, so, so good!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

I am NOT looking forward to this weather. Yuck

Slamdunk said...

Wow, I hope the storm misses you. Nothing like a 3 am wake-up call.

The Nanny said...

Congrats on the wait loss!!! (And thanks for stopping by my blog :))

I totally understand the "it's out of control" feeling. You feel so lost and overwhelmed and frustrated with yourself...NO fun. Here's hoping your weight loss continues :)