Thursday, February 10, 2011

Little Bitty Lovies...

...my little Hay Hay, my neice, turned 7 this past weekend!?! That's bananas, I still remember driving through the snow storm across the state to be at the hospital when she was born, the time I babysat her at 4 months old and was giving her double water to formula-oops!, holding her to meet Fred Bird while she was screaming, me about to pass out from his B.O. and my sister crying because she was laughing so hard and all those memories are just from her first year!!!

So what do 7 year olds want for their birthdays? This 7 year old wanted a word search book and a towel wrap! Word search book-check, that was an easy find. The towel wrap I had no idea where to start so I decided to head over to Etsy. I found this great lady, whose actually in Missouri too, who made the cutest towel wraps! She makes tons of cute things other than towel wraps, if you want to check her out, her shop's name is Little Bitty Lovies.

One thing I love about ordering from Etsy is that the packaging is always so, so cute!!!

The final product! Tiffany blue towel with hot pink ribbon. She embroidered her name for free.
I just told her what size clothes H was wearing and then I think she just cuts down a regular towel to size.
I absolutely LOVE it and I'm sure H will too!!!

8 comments :

Adie said...

That is SO awesome, so adorable!! H will love it for sure. I need to get one for my oldest.

Jillian said...

aww you are such a great gift finder!!!

Meredith said...

So cute!

Julie said...

So you like etsy? I found a girl on there who can make the wine glasses I want to get for my bridesmaids but have never dealt with the site. But seems like a lot love it so I may just do it :)

Stephany said...

That's so cute! I just love Etsy. It's an amazing place. :)

Angie said...

That's adorable!

Christy Duffy said...

Love, love, love the towel wrap! Too cute!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! My first Little Bitty Lovies blog post!!!! Thank you so much! I just came across you blog on accident so imagine my surprise when I saw my Little Bitty Lovies Towel wraps featured in a post! Thank you for making my day!