Friday, March 22, 2013

Messy Face AR...

...don't let this face fool you. "What are you talking about, Mom?"-AR
DSC_2086
Recently, AR has become a PIG PEN when it comes to eating! She's mainly eating table food but I have some purees I made plus some jars of purees that I don't want to waste. 
DSC_2097
Since she wants to grab and hold everything, she is very good about grabbing the spoon/jar quickly and getting just enough on her hand to make a huge mess!
DSC_2099
This night at dinner, she got just a little bit in her hand and then literally ran her hand through her hair!
DSC_2107
I've since learned to just strip her down before dinner and I don't even bother trying to clean her up since she has a bath shortly after dinner. This was after dinner when AR and Daddy were playing and AR took one step from her toy to my chair!
DSC_2130
Now look at her being all prim and proper...like I said before, don't let her fool you...
DSC_2102
AR is a pig pen!!!

2 comments :

Brad & Rachel said...

Love the new look! So cute!
And I know about the mess, my daughter is always giving herself some kind of "facial" or "deep conditioner". Ha!
Rachel

www.bandrplus1more.wordpress.com

Jenni-Bee said...

We have not had any messy eater issues yet, thank goodness. But, you're right, they get quick at grabbing for things! And I LOVE the prim and proper pic!