Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bargain Hunter...

...I think I may finally be getting the hang of this coupon thing! Here are a couple of trips I've made lately:

Schnucks-61 cents for a tube of Colgate!!!

Wal-Greens-2 packages of Ballpark hot dogs and 2 boxes of Kraft mac-n-cheese $3.83!!! This was also Matt's dinner for last night, tonight and tomorrow night because I'll be working

Wal-Mart-1 package of Energizer batteries, Kraft Mayo and Daisy Sour Cream-$6.60!!!

So I feel like I'm learning to use coupons...correctly and on actually stuff I use. I've been comparing if the name-brand is cheaper after the coupon than store brand and 9/10 it is!!!

Sorry I don't have much else to post about. I've been busy at work getting ready for the summer, Matt busted my laptop and I'm trying to get it worked out and I'm de-wallpapering our hall bathroom in preparation of the remodeling. Hope everyone has a great weekend (I know I'm a day early but I'm ready for the weekend!!!)

3 comments :

Lindsey said...

Your blgo is the cutest, love it!!!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Great bargins! I saw Flipz in Walgreens the other day and thought of you :)

Cecilia said...

Yay!!! Doesn't it feel so good when you finally get the hang of it? It took me a while to figure it out. Danny even loves it now. He's always stalking the pantry to see my latest scores. Congrats on the great deals!!!