Sunday, May 10, 2009

Going to the Chapel...

...last night began wedding season for us! My sorority sister tied the knot last night at Crown Plaza Hotel. I love Durbin, she was cracking up the entire ceremony!!! Weddings are just fun in general because you get to see all your old friends! I'm really happy for her because I know she's been looking for a long time and finally found her Prince Charming.

Here is a picture of me and the gorgeous bride!



Then here is my husband thinking he's an alien...he's weird sometimes but I still love him!



Then finally I got to meet another blogger!!! This blogging thing creates a very, very small world! Here I am with Cecilia during the reception. I wasn't wearing any shoes plus I really am that short! Cecilia, it was great to meet you in person!


I'll be posting a couple more pictures later this week but I'm in a hurry to get to work and my computer won't rotate them!!! Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!!!

4 comments :

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Fun! We were in Clayton last night and drove right past the hotel - glad you had a nice time!

Angie said...

That's so funny that you met Cecilia! How did you know it was her? I read her blog too. So funny! Glad you had a good time...

Cecilia said...

It was sooooo great to finally meet you!! I wish I could have stayed longer, but the rugrats come first. :) I need to post a blog soon. Enjoy your Sunday!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed your blog this Sunday night and will stop by again soon.

Hope you will stop by and visit me....any comment puts you in the drawing for the May giveaway.

I will be blogging from Disney this week.