Monday, May 11, 2009

Mama Day...

...I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!!! Matt and I both had to work so we ended up taking his mom out to dinner Sunday night. I always send a corsage to school on Friday for my mom so she can wear it Friday and then to church on Saturday. She loves it and it's a no-brainer gift! I got off work early on Sunday so I walk in and see Matt sitting at the table, "Hey pretty" I say and he jumps up..."You aren't supposed to be home for an hour! Get out of here!!! Come back in 5 minutes!!!" So I laugh and head back out to my car and call my dad to tell him I didn't think that Amaretto Sours were alcoholic then Matt comes to tell me I can come in. Here's what I saw...



These were the flowers from our wedding!!! (Not the exact ones but the same kind) He also gave me a card that kind of summed up the first 7 months of our marriage (wow-time flies!!!) and he even went grocery shopping for me!!! I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!!!

4 comments :

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Oh I think the "he did all of the grocery shopping" part is the very best!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

...and Zicam is a homeopathic method to shorten the length of a cold. I think they really work if you catch your symptoms early!

www.zicam.com

Cecilia said...

How sweet!!!! Seriously. I wish my hubby was more thoughtful. Oh well...

Angie said...

how sweet! what a good hubby!