Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wow! We're really bad...

...last night, we went to a Relay for Life Trivia Night. My goal at Trivia Nights are just to not come in last and we totally did! What a disappoint! It was still fun though although they didn't have a microphone so the MC kept yelling at everyone like a teacher and I thought we were in trouble. Everyone who won the 50/50, Heads/Tails and the actual trivia donated it back since they team that put it on is trying to raise $15,000 for the event! Last night, they raised almost $2,000! Great job guys!

Matt won an attendance prize...a snowball maker! He's pretty excited about it, I heard ALL about it during trivia, after trivia and on the ride home. Now we just have to wait for snow.



They did Heads/Tails and I didn't want to play but the MC totally made me. Due to a last minute, split decision to change from tails to heads, I ended up getting third place! I was pretty upset for the next round that I didn't win.



Of course there was a silent auction...I was watching one item and made Matt bid on it with 10 seconds left! I got a free color and cut (from the girl that usually does my hair), a purse and a bottle of lotion and bubble bath! Matt bought it for me and here he is modeling it. Isn't he a great model?



The last Trivia Night we went to, Jenni made Chicken Enchilada Dip and it was yummy! So I made it this time, it's so easy and it was gone in like 10 minutes! Here's the recipe:

Chicken Enchilda Dip
8 oz mayo
8 oz shredded cheese
8 oz cream cheese
1 can Rotel drained
1 can cooked chicken drain

Mix and put in casserole dish. Bake for 15 minutes, stir, bake another 15 minutes and then serve with tortilla chips. YUM!!!

This next week is going to be CRAZY!!! So I apologize if I'm not blogging or commenting this week! Everyone enjoy June-where has the year gone???

1 comment :

Angie said...

I LOVE trivia nights! Looks like you guys were really winners tho with your prizes and auction items you got.
And that dip sounds AWESOME. I just printed it out.
Thanks!